- We are happy to discuss sending an item on approval to qualified clients. We will require a credit card authorization and all billing, shipping and contact information. For more details, please call to speak with an associate.
- Patina is available for special events. When visiting Santa Fe you may host a reception for your collector or museum groups.
- Just ask!
- In special instances, we are happy to hold something for interested clients who would like some time to think. Please contact us if we can help with this.
- When sizing is required, we will return the work to the artist. He or she is best prepared to do this work. Most artists can size a ring to within 2 sizes of the ring’s existing size. There are occasions when a special order is a better solution. We will be happy to discuss this with you.
- Patina offers an interest free layaway policy for the purchase of any gallery item. We ask 30% down at the time of purchase and allow 2 months for payment to be completed.
- Prices are subject to change. Please confirm price with the gallery at the time of purchase. Due to the fluctuating price of gold, platinum, and silver, prices of jewelry are subject to change. Patina will always honor a price quoted on the day the order is placed.
- Patina accepts all major credit cards and checks. Checks and money orders should be made out to Patina Gallery, we also accept bank wires, and PayPal. In some cases, Patina may reserve the right to hold shipping until a personal check clears. Please call to arrange your purchase.
- Patina will stand behind the workmanship of your purchase. In the rare event that jewelry or an object purchased at Patina requires repair, please contact us for specific instructions for handling and return. Without exception, we prefer to return work for repair to the artist who made it. We cannot be responsible for jewelry or any other item that has been altered or repaired by anyone other than the original maker.
- Patina accepts items for return within ten days of purchase. We are happy to provide credit for the amount of the purchase or to exchange your purchase for another item. Credit will be valid for one year. Patina cannot provide refunds. Any item returned must be properly packaged, boxed, and insured. There can be no sign of wear or incorrect treatment. Please call us if you have questions.
- Patina uses a variety of shipping services. We will be happy to discuss which works best for your needs. We prefer FedEx 2 Day delivery for jewelry and usually ship on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only. We would rather not allow packages to remain in warehouses over the weekend. Overnight options are also available.
We prefer to require a signature upon delivery. This assures that the item is properly delivered to the correct parties.
If the item purchased appears to be defective or damaged in shipping, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt to discuss procedures.
Objects and sculpture are generally shipped via FedEx ground, although some larger sculpturs may require freight shipping. All items are fully insured With FedEx, if an item is insured for more than $500, we MUST require a signature upon delivery
- We now offer a shopping cart feature on our website through the "Shop Patina" button on our menu list. It’s very easy to use. Register and shop!
Special Gift Assistance for Existing Clients
- If you’re looking for a gift for someone you know that shops with Patina, call us. Because we know what the client has purchased in the past, we can help you find the perfect gift.
- The Patina staff is very skilled at facilitating special orders. Many of the artists we represent are happy to work with us to create a special commission or piece of jewelry. We are the mediators and go-betweens that help both the client and artist to communicate their vision and desires clearly. At the time a design is approved and both parties decide to proceed with the order, the gallery will require a 50% non-refundable deposit. The remainder can be paid upon receipt of the piece. Special orders will be treated as final sales. Returns of special orders cannot be accepted.
-For jewelry valued over $1000 or at your request, Patina’s associates will be happy to provide a value description. This will include a statement of price, ingredients, techniques and the artists name, accompanied by a photograph of the item. A value description is also available for objects, just speak with us if you are interested.
If you would like to speak to a sales associate, please contact us at:
131 W Palace Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87501