Iron nail, 0.33 ctw of pave diamonds set in palladium white, 18K yellow gold hinge
Masterful maker, Pat Flynn stuns the senses with his unique and intricate works of art, as his subject evolves from iron nails into fine handcrafted jewelry. Here, he skillfully coaxes stark iron into a smooth, oval, ready to fit eloquently around the wrist. At the head of the piece, he carefully endows the head of what was once a nail, into the stunning heart of his composition, wonderfully masked in a thick array of pave diamonds. Gracefully set to open and close with a hinge of high karat gold, this sumptuous work is sure to set the soul afire. An unparalleled composition to adorn in the most special of soul-stirring engagements.
• 6.75" (17.15cm) inside circumference of bracelet
• 0.18" (0.46cm) maximum width of bracelet
• 0.48" (1.21cm) length of pave diamond nail head
• Can be custom made in your size
• Can be made in a man's size~call for pricing
free domestic shipping on all online orders