18K yellow gold, purple and yellow sapphires 2.15 ctw
Sweet, intricate beauty emanates from this opulent piece by Sarah Cossham. A regal tower of bright sapphires usher a saccharine assemblage of fuscia, magenta and lavender against the light spurs of marigold. Uniquely casted in liquid cradles of high karat gold, the sumptuous composition resides in exacting shape as Cossham completes her creation. A polished fit, be enchanted as the band wraps around your finger. As divine as the crown jewels themselves, its maker masterfully bears a celestial fruit for the spirit. An angelic array of gems perfected for adornment, Cossham imagines an oracle of desire to stir your soul.
Shown with: Burlesque Burgundy Garnet Earrings.
• Size 7 (54.51mm) inside circumference
• 0.62" (15.70mm) width of head of ring
• 0.09" (2.27mm) width of band at back
• One of a kind
• May be ordered in a different size, design will be very similar
• Considering the handmade nature of these pieces, gemstones in repeat orders may vary in carat weight, size, color and price, please call for more information
free domestic shipping on all online orders