The Rolex Cosmograph Daytona, introduced in 1963, was designed to meet the demands of professional racing drivers. With it's highly reliable chronograph, and bezel with tachymetric scale, it allows drivers to perfectly measure average speeds in kilometers or miles per hour, as they choose. An icon eternally joined in name and function to high-performance world motor sport.
The Cosmograph collection from Rolex is arguably one of the most popular and respected line-ups of watches from the brand's collection. 6265 is one of the most sought after vintage timepieces of the Rolex Chronograph.
The 18K yellow gold Rolex Cosmograph Daytona is considered 20 to 30 times more rare than the comparable steel Daytona. This one has it's original unpolished factory finish and was purchased from the original family
• Gilt dial, yellow gold applied faceted baton indexes with luminescent dots
• Yellow gold Obelisque hands
• 3 black engine-turned subsidiary dials for constant seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hour registers
• Outer minute and 1/5 second divisions
• Superlative Chronometer officially certified
• 18K yellow gold Oyster case, gold bezel and tachometer scale calibrated for 200 units
• Screw-down crown,chronograph pushers and solid case back
• Case dial and movement signed
• Original unpolished
• 727 manual winding movement, 17 jewels
• T Swiss T at bottom
free domestic shipping on all online orders