18K yellow gold, white sapphires 2.00 ctw
A lavish ensemble of white sapphire forms a provocative parallel of royal design in this ring by Sarah Cossham. With exacting shape that graciously mirrors the direction of one's finger, her creation is portrayed in a pleasing light when worn. The sheer effulgence of sapphire gems glimmer as they are casted in place within their sumptuous beds of high karat gold. Casting in place animates Cossham's composition while sustaining masterful precision in her artful, golden medley. Pure, subtle elegance folds into the bright work against a classic dichotomy of clear brilliance that radiates out from a cradle of gold. A breathtaking work of art, amiable in one's eye for endless marvel and intrigue, Cossham composes a piece of intricate beauty fit for that of even regal fascination.
Shown with: Tiara Ring with White Sapphire and Volant Earrings with Nude Zircon.
• Size 7 (54.51mm) inside circumference
• 0.62" (15.68mm) width of head of ring
• 0.09" (2.37mm) width of band at back
• One of a kind
• May be ordered in a different size, design will be very similar
• Considering the handmade nature of these pieces, gemstones in repeat orders may vary in carat weight, size, color and price, please call for more information
free domestic shipping on all online orders