The Rolex 5512 was launched in 1959. It is a vintage stainless steel timepiece that features automatic movement, complete with sweep center seconds and black dial with luminous dot, baton and dagger numerals. The black dial is the distinctive face of the Rolex.
The archetype of the divers watch, the Oyster is actually the first waterproof watch that Rolex made. following that, all waterproof watches made by Rolex carried the name Oyster. It refers to the waterproof tonneau-shaped case.
• Black dial, domed crystal
• Superlative Chronometer, officially certified, four lines of writing
• Swiss - T<25 at the bottom
• Stainless steel
• Oyster perpetual (waterproof and self-winding)
• 200 meters 660 feet
• Original, unpolished screw-down crown
free domestic shipping on all online orders