The Rolex 5512 is a popular model wristwatch launched in 1959. It is a vintage stainless steel timepiece that features automatic movement, complete sweep center seconds and black dial with luminous dot, baton and dagger numerals. The black dial is the distinctive face of the Rolex and is characterized by hour markers fashioned in 18K gold to prevent tarnishing. Rolex stopped production of the 5512 in the late 1960's and the printing of the dial changed to white.
• Black gilt dial, domed acrylic crystal, two lines of writing
• Swiss only at the bottom (early dials only)
• Stainless steel
• Oyster perpetual (waterproof and self-winding)
• 200 meters 660 feet (meters first up to 1969)
• Unpolished screw-down crown
free domestic shipping on all online orders