Born in the artist's fascination for the blooming beauty in the natural world around her, Gitta Pielcke contrives a composition derived from her mind's eye. Imagining the first rose blossoms budding when graced by the warm afternoon sun, Pielcke carves swirls of silver to mimic the flower's wondrous layered anatomy. Upon further observation, the maker presents a stunning array of detail as she adds tiny silver accents within the crevices of the circular silver forms. To complete the work, she skillfully adheres a smooth, interior finish, so the band remains smooth to the touch as it seamlessly slides onto the finger. A shining treasure to behold, one may become blissfully lost in the garden of her lustrous inspiration.
Also see: Medium Roses Ring in Silver.
• Size 8 (57.15mm) inside circumference
• 0.51" (14mm) width of ring
• 0.14" (3.45mm) thickness of ring
• One of a kind
• May be ordered in a different size, design will be very similar
• If re-ordered, price may vary, please call for more information
free domestic shipping on all online orders