In this piece, Biba Schutz transforms two portions of bronze into a compelling work of adornment. Skillfully, the artist patinas the bronze. On its surface, the metal becomes a dual-toned delight as its deep, almost silvery hue turns inward to reveal its true, gold-metallic tone from the inside. Forging the metal into her desired shape, the artist intricately bends corners and softens edges to compose edgy and flattering rectangles for the ear. Soldering the pieces together and adhering long ear wires atop the work, this composition is complete and ready to satiate the soul.
• 2.16" (5.49cm) length of earrings
• 0.50" (1.27cm) width of earrings
• 2" (5.08cm) length of bronze ear wires
• Piece may be ordered, each piece is individually handmade, therefore, design may vary slightly
• Bronze finish is one of a kind, for additional orders, it may be replicated, but will vary
free domestic shipping on all online orders