Damascus stainless steel
The classic low dome band by Phil Poirier is much to admire and a comfortable fit on the hand. The Analemma pattern which adorns this ring is reminiscent of the "infinity" symbol seen on world globes. It can be transversed into the "equation of time" representing the Sun's annual path through the sky. If you explore the design in greater detail, you may see the infinity pattern running through the steel. Orbital shapes dance along their circular space, creating a lovely display amongst the band's variegated polished and matte surface. Through its sheen illustration of form and design, this piece is the energized versatility you've been looking for.
Shown with: Oval Gray Crackle Ring with Five Diamonds ~9MM.
• Size 7 (54.51mm) inside circumference
• 0.39" (10mm) width of band
• 0.08" (2mm) thickness of band
• Can be ordered in your size
• Band widths from 4mm to 10mm are available by request
• Available in the following patterns:
free domestic shipping on all online orders