Oxidized sterling silver
Resting upon lengthened silver cords, four hallow forms of oxidized sterling silver bear a dynamic amalgam of abstract illumination. Four apertures bore through each element, allowing the silver subjects to travel seamlessly along their threaded domain. Upon their undulating surfaces, observe the texture upon their silver planes, revealing the maker at work. A piece born of magnetic charisma is also one of versatility: One may adorn the rectangular pieces for a frontal statement or may wear a few to garner the back of the body. Artist, Valentine Dubois offers her heart into a piece of adornment which channels the adventurous and sophisticated yearnings of the soul.
Shown with: Curved Plate Ring.
• 1.83" (4.66cm) maximum length of each square
• 1.97" (5cm) width of each square
• 7.09" (18cm) entire length of pendant
• 0.22" (0.56cm) depth of pendant
• 39" (99.06cm) length of sterling silver cord
• One of a kind
• May be re-ordered, design will be very similar
free domestic shipping on all online orders