Upcycled traffic signs, aluminum
Boris Bally is the master of re-invention. Transforming road signs into utilitarian works of art, Bally gives recycled aluminum new life, in colorful, dynamic proportion.
Effective charisma purvey this work by Bally. Adjoined upcycled street signs illuminate moments in time between the history of the material and its delightful composition.
• 18" (45.72cm) height of table
• 18" (45.72cm) width of table
• 20" (50.80cm) depth of table
• Pieces are sterilized clean with armor all
• Table may be hand washed
• Courtesy of DPW - Department of Public Works
• Highly reflective, outer periphery material may not be bent
• One of a kind