Upcycled Transit Chair, aluminum
Boris Bally is the master of re-invention. Transforming road signs into utilitarian works of art, Bally gives recycled aluminum new life, in colorful, dynamic proportion.
Effective charisma purvey this work by Bally. Adjoined upcycled street signs illuminate moments in time between the history of the material and its delightful composition.
• 49.5" (125.73cm) height of entire chair from floor up
• 18.25" (46.99cm) depth of seat
• 18" (45.72cm) height of seat
• Courtesy of DPW - Department of Public Works
• Highly reflective, outer periphery material may not be bent
• One of a kind