24K yellow gold, silver, 17 diamonds 0.18 ctw, tourmaline 1.00 ctw
Preserving a piece of history from Ancient Anatolia, Fatih translates the master craftsmanship of prehistoric eminence into contemporary works of art.
Breathtaking reflection of color comes to life in this exquisite work by Fatih. Seventeen bright diamonds gleefully dance in the light as if petals on a newly blossomed flower, exerting their first stretch on a clear morning. The bud within is none other than the luscious gossamer of a deep pink tourmaline. Beautifully enclosing the stone is the delightful shine of high karat gold. A rile of gaiety and sheer exuberance, this is a piece to be cherished for years to come.
• Size 7.5 (55.76mm) inside circumference
• 2mm width of ring shank
• 2.08mm thickness of ring shank
• 4.23mm height, head of ring
• 12.41mm diameter, head of ring with diamonds
• 7mm diameter, head of ring with just tourmaline
free domestic shipping on all online orders