Born in the artist's fascination for the blooming beauty in the natural world around her, Gitta Pielcke contrives a composition derived from her mind's eye. Pielcke carves stalks of silver to mimic the beaming, yet elegant towers bamboo shoots. Upon further observation, the maker presents a stunning array of detail as she adds tiny textures and accents within the crevices of the grander silver form. To complete the work, she skillfully adheres a smooth, interior finish, so the band remains smooth to the touch as it seamlessly slides onto the finger. A shining treasure to behold, one may become blissfully lost in the garden of her lustrous inspiration.
• Size 7.5 (55.76mm) inside circumference
• 0.39" (10mm) width of ring
• 0.17" (4.43mm) thickness of ring
• One of a kind
• May be ordered in a different size, design will be very similar
• If re-ordered, price may vary, please call for more information
free domestic shipping on all online orders