24K yellow gold, silver, diamond 0.01 ctw
Preserving a piece of history from Ancient Anatolia, Fatih translates the master craftsmanship of prehistoric eminence into contemporary works of art.
Upon a distinct, textured band of sterling silver, lives a silver form in the shape of a cup. Within is the beautiful presence of a sparkling diamond, held in the petite bezel of high karat gold. The golden form seems to seep within its concave captor, for below the diamond are remnants of the gold as it traces its way to the core of the chalice that it lays inside. Adorn the piece alone or wear with others in Fatih's collection. His work is that of exquisite, shapely disposition, creating simple elegance that is difficult to resist.
Shown with: Silver Cup with Gold and Diamond Ring
• Size 6.5 (53.16mm) inside circumference
• 1.85mm width of ring shank
• 1.80mm thickness of ring shank
• 5.15mm diameter, head of ring
• Can be sized 2 sizes up or down
• Each piece is handmade by the artist and is subject to slight variations in design.
free domestic shipping on all online orders