24K yellow gold, silver, diamond 0.01 ctw
Preserving a piece of history from Ancient Anatolia, Fatih translates the master craftsmanship of prehistoric eminence into contemporary works of art.
Upon a distinct, textured band of sterling silver, lives a silver form in the shape of a cup. Within is the dark cavern of silver is a sparkling diamond, held in the petite bezel of high karat gold. The golden form seems to seep within its concave captor, for below the diamond are remnants of the gold as it traces its way to the core of the chalice that it lays inside. Holding the ring in the light, your eye may trace the delicate etchings inside the contour of the form. Adorn the piece alone or wear with others in Fatih's collection. His work is that of exquisite, shapely disposition, creating simple elegance that is difficult to resist.
Shown with: Cup of Gold with Diamond and Silver Ring
• Size 6.5 (53.16mm) inside circumference
• 1.74mm width of ring shank
• 1.84mm thickness of ring shank
• 7.20mm diameter, head of ring
• Can be sized 2 sizes up and down
• Each piece is handmade by the artist and is subject to slight variations in the design.
free domestic shipping on all online orders