24K yellow gold, silver, diamond 0.01 ctw
Preserving a piece of history from Ancient Anatolia, Fatih translates the master craftsmanship of prehistoric eminence into contemporary works of art.
Delicate form marries simple, supple elegance in this design by Fatih. A lone, sparkling, white diamond sits atop a textured band of sterling silver. Held in a fine bezel of high karat gold, the shine and sparkle favorably contrast the darkened, etched surface of the silver band. Adorn the piece alone or wear with others in Fatih's collection. His work is that of exquisite, distinct and shapely disposition. Creating exceptional jewelry that is difficult to resist, and equally as versatile.
• Size 6.5 (53.16mm) inside circumference
• 1.80mm width of ring shank
• 1.80mm thickness of ring shank
• 2.40mm diameter, head of ring
• Can be sized 2 sizes up or down
• Each piece is handmade by the artist and is subject to slight variations in design.
free domestic shipping on all online orders