24K yellow gold, silver, diamond 0.01 ctw
Preserving a piece of history from Ancient Anatolia, Fatih translates the master craftsmanship of prehistoric eminence into contemporary works of art.
Upon a distinct, textured band of sterling silver, lives a golden form in the shape of a cup. Within its bright cavern is a sparkling diamond, held in the petite bezel, also of high karat gold. Holding the ring in the light, your eye may trace the delicate etchings inside the contour of the golden form. Adorn the piece alone or wear with others in Fatih's collection. His work is that of exquisite, shapely disposition, creating supple elegance that is difficult to resist.
• Size 6.5 (53.16mm) inside circumference
• 1.80mm width of ring shank
• 1.80mm thickness of ring shank
• 8.65mm diameter, head of ring
• Can be sized 2 sizes up and down
• Each piece is handmade by the artist and is subject to slight variations in the design.
free domestic shipping on all online orders