Immersed in the intricate beauty of our natural world, Gitta Pielcke seeks to explore its untethered grace down to the most minute detail. Here, she illustrates an image of flora upon their first unfolding before the sun. Careful globes of sterling silver are precisely placed within the cradles of the calyxes, tiny constructed chalices of the same light. At a closer glance, the shining buds are a fine contrasty against the lighter core of the calyxes forms. Adorned with an interior silver band, Pielcke creates a composition that may reside seamlessly on the finger for everlasting comfort. Admire her piece for its pure artistry or for its sculptural splendor; her work is befitting of any soul-stirring engagement.
Also see: Double Calyxes Ring in Silver.
• Size 6 (51.87mm) inside circumference
• 0.25" (6.45mm) width of ring
• 0.16" (4mm) thickness of ring
• One of a kind
• May be ordered in a different size, design will be very similar
• If re-ordered, price may vary, please call for more information
free domestic shipping on all online orders